Shell Makes Brazil One of Top Three Countries After BG MergerBy
Company plans to double Brazil output by 2020 with new fields
Shell expects Brazil deepwater to be competitive for years
Royal Dutch Shell Plc. has made Brazil one of its top three countries after completing a merger with BG Group Plc, and sees the South American nation’s deep-water fields remaining competitive for years to come.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's