Saudi, Russian Oil Ministers Plan Talks in Doha TuesdayBy and
Ministers al-Naimi, Novak to discuss oil market in private
Talks come amid push for cooperation between major producers
Saudi Arabia’s oil minister is meeting with his Russian counterpart in Qatar on Tuesday to discuss the market amid a push for cooperation between OPEC and other major producers to tackle a global surplus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day