Ruble Climbs With Oil as $15 Billion Tax Bill Bolsters DemandBy
Russian bonds gain, pushing yield down most in more than week
Citigroup recommends buying ruble as proxy for oil with carry
The ruble strengthened for a second day as oil extended gains and exporters bought the local currency to prepare for almost $15 billion of tax deadlines this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License