Osborne One Laughing Now as HSBC Validates ‘New Settlement’Svenja O'Donnell and Stephen Morris
HSBC decision is `vote of confidence' in U.K., Treasury says
Decision comes as Osborne eases grip on financial industry
At a packed lunch in Davos last month, Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne drew laughter from captains of U.K. industry when he thanked HSBC Holdings Plc Chief Executive Officer Stuart Gulliver for his opening speech.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion