Mobius Says China's Irrational Stock Market Is Creating BargainsBy
Hang Seng China Enterprises valuations are near record lows
All but one stock traded on the index have fallen this year
When Mark Mobius looks at the wreckage of Chinese stocks traded in Hong Kong, he sees bargains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap