Middle East Sugar Refining Boom Spurs Rare Delivery to ICEIsis Almeida
Al Khaleej sold at least 200,000 tons through ICE in London
Sugar market changing due to excess refining capacity in MENA
The expansion in Middle East sugar refining is encouraging the region’s producers to sell through the London exchange for the first time in almost a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner