Japanese Hedge Fund Says Abenomics Era of Easy Gains Is OverBy and
Stats fund achieved 10 straight years of positive returns
Manager sees rising volatility, shorts smartphone parts makers
Stats Investment Management Co., whose hedge fund posted a positive return in each of the past 10 years, said the era of easy gains in the Japanese stock market fueled by Abenomics is over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's