Harmony Gold Says Golpu Project Will Add 500,000 Ounces a YearBy
Papua New Guinea mine to provide 16% internal rate of return
Copper-gold resource jointly owned by Newcrest Mining Ltd.
Harmony Gold Mining Co. said its Golpu copper-gold project in Papua New Guinea will add about 500,000 ounces, or about 45 percent, to its annual production.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day