Europe's Higher-Yielding Bonds Climb as Pimco Sees OpportunityBy and
Bunds drop as debt from Portugal, Spain gains with stocks
ECB to act if market turmoil weakens price stability: Draghi
Europe’s higher-yielding government bonds advanced, narrowing premiums to German securitiesfrom levels that Pacific Investment Management Co. said signaled a buying opportunity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts