FCMB to Expand Outside Nigeria as Oil Slump Hits Home MarketBy
Lender identifies East and West Africa as key areas for growth
Lagos-based group sees trying times for home market, CFO says
FCMB Group Plc, a Nigerian lender, plans to expand in at least two African countries as the plunge in oil prices reduces opportunities and income for banks operating in the continent’s biggest producer of the commodity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing