ECB Met Goldman, Barclays, Moore Capital Before December MeetingJeanna Smialek and Emma Charlton
ECB proactively publishes diary information for first time
Past diaries showed meetings shortly before rate decisions
Top-ranking European Central Bank officials met employees from banks including Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Barclays Plc and hedge fund Moore Europe Capital Management just weeks before they unveiled a package of new stimulus measures in December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's