Why the World Should Watch the Bank of Korea's Rates MeetingBy
Bond yields reached a record low last week on rate-cut bets
Economists expect BOK to resist the pressure at this meeting
The Bank of Korea holds a policy meeting Tuesday as a global market rout dims the outlook for the world economy this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets