Concorde Pilot's Plan for Longer Heathrow Runway Secures PatentBy
Proposal would allow jets to simultaneously land and take off
Group aims to sell or license blueprint to Heathrow owner
A proposal to extend one of the two runways at London’s Heathrow Airport to allow jets to land and takeoff from the same strip simultaneously has been granted patent approval.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's