China Fuel Exports Slump as Price Floor Boosts Local ProfitsBloomberg News
Net oil products exports in January fall to seven-month low
Refiners seen losing money exporting oil products: ICIS-China
China’s net oil products exports tumbled to a seven-month low amid speculation refiners chose to sell more fuel at home after the government stopped cutting domestic prices amid crude’s crash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks