Chesf Finishes Transmission Line to Allow Wind Parks ConnectionsBy
Company invests $13.8 million to complete 91.3-kilometer line
Transmission line provides for 333 megawatts of wind energy
Hidro Eletrica do Sao Francisco said it completed a transmission line that will allow 333 megawatts of wind energy to be connected to the grid in Brazil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas