Azerbaijan Raises Rates First Time Since 2011 as Oil Jolts ManatBy
Central bank increases its key rate to 5% amid currency crisis
Azeris seek to restore trust in manat after two devaluations
The Azeri central bank increased its key interest rate for the first time in almost five years as it struggles to restore confidence in the national currency after the collapse in crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's