A Hotel in Diyarbakir Shows Risks of Turkey's Southeastern WarBy
Renovated Green Park Hotel occupied by Turkish special forces
`My commercial life is finished,' owner says amid PKK threats
The newly renovated Green Park Hotel in Diyarbakir, a city of about 1 million people on the banks of the Tigris River, has bullet holes in its walls, sandbags filling its windows and $800,000 of debt to the banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself