Stronger Yen Could Slow Profits for Japanese CarmakersBy
Foreign exchange swings drag on Honda, Mazda earnings
Yen threatens automakers' four-year streak of profit gains
Japanese automakers may have run out of the fuel that’s driven profits higher for four years: the weaker yen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion