Saudi Arabia Moves Jets to Turkey, Offers Troops to Fight ISBy
Government waiting for coalition decision on Syria engagement
Accuses Russia of getting pulled into religious war in Syria
Saudi Arabia moved fighter jets to a Turkish airbase and offered its special forces for a possible ground offensive in Syria by a U.S.-led coalition battling Islamic State.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's