Oil Advances for a Second Day After Bullish Bets IncreaseBy
Tanker chartered by Total being loaded in Iran as of Sunday
Wagers on higher WTI crude prices rose to highest since June
Oil advanced a second day, rising briefly above $30 a barrel in New York for the first time in almost a week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion