New York Shivers Its Way to Record Cold Temperatures SundayBy
Central Park's 100-year-old record fell as the city awoke
NYC readings will rise 50 degrees by Tuesday as chill fades
The record cold gripping New York City has probably peaked along the East Coast and will start to retreat amid snow, sleet and rain on Monday and Tuesday, when temperatures rise by more than 50 degrees, according to the U.S. Weather Prediction Center.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's