Bear Market in Indian Equities Seen Driving Money to Bond FundsBy and
Central bank to cut interest rates again by June, survey shows
Ten-year yield could drop 50-75 basis points by Dec. 31: Axis
Indian fixed-income mutual funds are benefiting from an equity selloff that’s driven the benchmark stock gauge into a bear market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's