Yen's Best Two-Week Run Since 1998 Just the Start for CitigroupBy
Currency gains more than 6% in two weeks as haven from turmoil
Two trillion dollar asset manager State Street is a buyer
When the going gets tough, foreign-exchange traders turn to the yen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States