Nigerian, Cameroon Forces Free 45 From Boko Haram, Military SaysBy and
Ten suspected terrorists killed in action, army spokesman says
Soldiers hurt after stepping on buried explosive devices
Nigerian and Cameroonian forces killed suspected Boko Haram terrorists and freed more than three dozen hostages during a raid to combat the insurgency in several West African nations, a military spokesman said Saturday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself