World Trade at Sea Has Hangover From Party That Never HappenedBy
Growth in container trade was half what was expected last year
Vessels hauling goods are earning least money in six years
Little more than a year ago, shipping companies hauling everything from furniture to electronics across the world’s oceans were looking forward to a period of surging demand. It didn’t work out that way and they’re still suffering now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself