U.K. Bonds Decline as Easing Turmoil Reduces Demand for HavensBy
Ten-year yield rises from record low reached Thursday
Benchmark 10-year gilts still set for third weekly advance
U.K. government bonds declined, pushing the 10-year gilt yield up from a record low set Thursday, as a rout in global markets showed signs of easing, reducing demand for the relative safety of fixed-income assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's