Treasury Market's $220 Billion Black Box Lures Citadel, VirtuBy and
Citadel is trading in bank-dominated segment, Virtu on the way
Change comes as U.S. grapples with how to fix the market
Long the exclusive domain of the largest banks, a key part of the U.S. Treasury market is gaining two of the world’s most sophisticated traders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks