Ruble Pares Weekly Loss on Oil as Central Bank Talks VolatilityBy
Ruble may get boost next week from exporters preparing for tax
Bank of Russia may try to curb volatility, policymaker says
The ruble pared weekly losses amid a rebound in oil prices as the Bank of Russia said it may seek to reduce volatility in the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's