Markets Awake to Brexit Risk as EU Reform Talks Advance
Progress in U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron’s talks with EU leaders suggests a deal on the U.K. government’s reform demands is possible at this month’s summit in Brussels on Feb. 18 and 19, increasing the chance of a referendum on Britain’s membership in the union before the end of June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's