Intercept Soars on Report of Potential Acquisition SuitorsBy
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc., which is developing a liver disease drug that would be its first product, rose 28 percent in its biggest gain in two years after a report that the company is receiving interest from potential acquirers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas