Indian Equities Post Worst Week Since 2009 as Bears Hug SensexBy
Bharat Heavy, Oil & Natural Gas tumble as earnings disappoint
Foreign investors have pulled $2 billion from India this year
Indian stocks swung between gains and losses, with the benchmark gauge capping its biggest weekly loss in more than six years after it entered a bear market Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day