ICC Blocks Recanted Evidence in Kenyan Trial of Ruto: CapitalBy
Vice President Ruto had asked appeal court to review testimony
Ruto accused of inciting violence after disputed 2007 election
The International Criminal Court said it would not allow recanted evidence in Kenyan Vice President William Ruto’s trial on charges of crimes against humanity to be used.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries