Hedge-Fund Losses Drive AIG to Commercial Mortgages, BondsBy and
AIG is among U.S. insurers boosting property lending
$11 billion hedge fund portfolio to be reallocated after slump
American International Group Inc. is expanding bets on property lending and safe fixed-income securities after hedge-fund investments soured.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's