Glencore to Goldcorp Handed Tax Relief in Macri's ArgentinaBy and
Tax cut adds to elimination of currency and capital controls
New Argentine president seeking to lure back investors
Argentine President Mauricio Macri is giving mining companies including Glencore Plc, Goldcorp Inc. and Barrick Gold Corp. further relief in a global commodities downturn by eliminating export taxes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations