Dollar Rises From 3-Month Low as U.S. Consumer Boosts Rate BetsBy
Retail sales exceed forecasts with December data revised up
Greenback climbs from weakest since Oct. 2014 versus yen
The dollar rose from near a three-month low as signs the U.S. consumer remains strong added to the case for interest-rate increases this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks