Central London Property Losing Haven Status as Bears Move InBy
Shares of some landlords declined more than 24% since peak
Sovereign wealth funds are selling assets as oil slumps
Landlords owning some of central London’s most valuable real estate, a haven for investors for the past five years as they sought to combat record-low interest rates, have fallen into the grip of the bears.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License