BOJ Seen as Toothless for Yen Bulls Boosting Currency ForecastsBy
Barclays sees yen climbing to 95 per dollar by year's end
Options traders close to most bullish since middle of 2010
Currency strategists are writing off Japan’s ability to weaken the yen through intervention or further monetary easing as the currency continues to benefit from financial-market turmoil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries