Bank of England Veteran Fisher Plans to Retire After 26 YearsBy
Paul Fisher, deputy head of the U.K. Prudential Regulation Authority, will retire this year after 26 years at the Bank of England. He’ll be replaced by Lyndon Nelson, the PRA’s executive director for supervision of U.K. deposit-takers, a BOE spokeswoman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt