Baidu Gets Offer From Executives for Majority Stake in QiyiBy
Search provider's shares climb 8.2%, the most since October
Bid could lead to eventual IPO of Qiyi in China, analyst says
Baidu Inc., the Chinese Internet search company, said it received an offer from two executives to buy all of its majority holding in Qiyi.com Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's