Zuma Pledges to Woo Investors as Opposition Disrupts SpeechBy and
Economy forecast to grow at slowest pace since 2009 recession
Two opposition parties stage walkout from keynote speech
South African President Jacob Zuma said his administration will slash costs and work closely with business to restore investor confidence in Africa’s second-largest economy and prevent the nation’s credit rating being downgraded to junk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States