Website to Help Students Find Homes Gets $60 MillionBy
Student.com to tap surging international student numbers
Vy Capital, Spotify founders among backers of U.K. startup
When Luke Nolan was living in Shanghai in the early 2000s, his Chinese friends and neighbors kept asking him to help their children who were going to study in the U.K. find places to live. That inspired Nolan to create Student.com, a London-based company that lets the increasing number of students studying outside their home country shop for accommodations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks