Sweden Cuts Rates Deeper Into Negative Territory, Says May Go FurtherBy and
Size of rate cut only predicted by three of 18 analysts
Two board members enter reservation against cutting rates
Sweden’s central bank lowered its key interest rate even further below zero and said it’s prepared to use its full toolbox of measures as it battles to revive inflation and keep the krona from appreciating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets