Rupee Drops Most in a Month as Indian Stocks Enter Bear MarketBy
Global funds have sold a net $2 billion of shares in 2016
Currency has lost 3.1 percent in Asia's worst performance
India’s rupee weakened the most in a month as fund outflows from local stocks drove the benchmark equity gauge into a bear market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's