Racked Markets Hand Verdict to Central Banks on Sub-Zero RatesBy , , and
More than $8 trillion erased from global equities this year
Negative rates hurt banks as unconventional policies backfire
It seemed like a good idea at the time: Cut interest rates below zero to revive growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day