Naira Drops to Record in Unofficial Trading on Dollar ScarcityBy
Nigerian currency falls to 321.50 per dollar on Thursday
Nigeria's central bank has pegged the official rate at 197-199
Nigeria’s currency dropped to a record low in the unofficial, or parallel, market on Thursday as a dollar shortage in Africa’s largest economy worsened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts