HSBC Cuts Emaar's Price Estimate by 26% on Dubai Property SlumpBy
Residential property prices set to fall 5% to 10%, HSBC Says
Emaar, Damac's property sales value to drop 20% in 2016: HSBC
HSBC Holdings Plc cut its price estimates for Dubai developer Emaar Properties PJSC and peers including Damac Properties Dubai Co., predicting falling revenue and declining property prices in the United Arab Emirates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing