Don't Blame Fed for Turmoil, Yellen Says as Equity Rout DeepensBy and
Fed chair says reversal of rate hike not most likely scenario
Traders seem to disagree as they bet on a rate cut in 2016
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said the central bank was not to blame for the tumult that has engulfed financial markets this year and is unlikely to roll back its December interest-rate increase in response.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone