China Said to Pitch Hong Kong Listing, Funds for Aramco IPOBy and
Chinese funds could act as anchor investors for oil firm's IPO
Aramco said to consider listing downstream, refining assets
Chinese officials pitched a dual listing for Saudi Arabian Oil Co. that would put the government-owned oil giant’s shares on both the Hong Kong and Saudi exchanges in return for anchor investments from Chinese funds, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States