Bet on Biofuels, Not Russian Gas, Former NATO Chief Tells EUBy
Anders Fogh Rasmussen highlights importance of energy security
EU must end addiction to imported fossil fuels, Rasmussen says
European Union governments and companies would do better increasing production of renewables than counting on a natural-gas pipeline from Russia to ensure energy security, former NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single