Barclays Must Cut Investment Bank as Outlook Dims, JPMorgan SaysBy
`Deteriorating' industry outlook means change is needed
JPMorgan forecasts 4 billion pounds of litigation by end 2018
Barclays Plc Chief Executive Officer Jes Staley should deepen cuts at the investment bank as the industry outlook deteriorates, and focus on its more profitable consumer and credit card businesses, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's